Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrician join our busy Service & Repair team based out of our branch in Naas, Co. Kildare.
A highly varied, challenging role providing invaluable exposure to the right candidate.
So fast track your career with us!
- Carry out work on water, wastewater pumping and treatment installations with instrumentation
- Minor automation and process awareness a bonus for Installations
- Fault finding and rectification where possible
- Technical knowledge of 3 phase motors, pumps, dosing pumps and associated instrumentation
- Working with pumps, motors, dosing equipment (including pumps & controllers), control panels, instruments
- Familiarity with PLCs, automation and telemetry would also be an advantage.
- Proven ability to service, maintain & fault find electrical issues including verification of signals back to PLC for inputs and outputs as required for plant control functions
- Familiarity with treatment process’s being utilised in the water and wastewater industry
- Good computer skills
- Full qualified electrical trade certs
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience within water or wastewater treatment industry
- Clean driving licence
- Safe pass
- Confined space training desirable