Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
EPS Group have a vacancy for an energetic Warehouse Operative for our busy facility at our office in Naas.
As one of our Warehouse team, you will be responsible for providing product support for our Service and Contract teams. The ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail, work well on their own initiative and with fellow employees as part of a team.
- Ensure best purchase price for supplier is sourced at all times
- Cooperation with projects and Service personnel to ensure goods are in stock and on time for jobs
- Ensure paperwork is processed in a timely manner
- Maintain stock level at min/max level
- Manage the inventory management and disbursement process ensuring internal controls are in place to properly account for the company’s inventory
- Ensuring adherence to safety and quality standards and the safety, health and welfare at work.
- Proven track record in a busy Warehouse and in stock picking
- Proficient in computer skills including but not limited to email, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with an ERP system preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people focus
- Flexible and adaptable approach to assigned tasks
- Valid forklift license for Reach and Counter Balance Trucks and knowledge of pumps and water treatment products and plumbing a distinct advantage