Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Warehouse Office Administrator to join our busy warehouse and sales team based at our head office in Mallow, Co. Cork.
As one of our Warehouse and Sales team, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance with the day-to-day administration of the fast-paced office. The ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail, work well on their own initiative and with fellow employees as part of a team.
- Responsible for updating the sales team on the progress of orders
- Responsible for updating clients on orders
- Assisting the office team in meeting all deadlines and targets
- Liaising with couriers in relation to deliveries
- Responsible for placing orders with suppliers
- Monitoring order status
- Liaising with suppliers and managing order queries
- Liaising with accounts and managing supplier account queries
- Responsible for inventory administration and stock control
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with an ERP system would be preferred
- Previous experience in a logistics office an advantage
- Must have great attention to detail and administration skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise work
- Flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines