Trainee Pump Sales Engineer
Salary Commensurate with Experience
With three offices situated in Scotland; Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen we have the ability to service a customer base that stretches from the Shetland Isles all the way down to the North of England.
Ferrier Pumps provide full back up repair and maintenance coverage for the products, equipment and services we supply and install.
Ferrier Pumps has a wide client base which ranges from Agricultural, Oil & Gas, Marine, Biogas, Brewing & Distilling, Water & Power Leisure, and Food Processing.
Ferrier Pumps are actively looking for a Trainee Pumps Sales Engineer / Warehouse Operative to add to our team in our Edinburgh Branch.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the successful candidate will initially be required to familiarise themselves with the products and services offered by Ferrier Pumps and thereafter key responsibilities will include:
· Handle general Sales Enquiries
· Responsible for accepting all deliveries of ordered in Goods / Stock. This includes ensuring that they are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for
· Processing Purchase Orders, & Sales Orders
· The Dispatch of Goods / Stock via our own Transport / Assigned Carrier
· Liaising with Clients to arrange collection of Goods
· Keep the Warehouse area in an organised & tidy manor
We are looking for a conscientious, willing and trustworthy individual, who shows initiative and flexibility to various duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Good Computer skills
· Good communication, numeracy and literacy skills
· Ability to work well in a team and to deadlines
· Willingness to take on responsibilities
· Full UK Driving Licence
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00