Site Based Project Engineer
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We are looking for a Site Project Engineer to join our Contracts team and assist with supervision of on-going site works in the West Clare region.
The successful candidate will liaise with EPS site staff as well as our sub-contractors in the coordination of site activities including civil/structural works and MEICA install as well as ensuring all site works are done to highest level of HSQE standards.
- Supporting the project management of wastewater pumping and treatment installations
- Assisting with purchasing and acquisition of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials
- Design and design co-ordination.
- Coordinating all site labour for projects
- Ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget
- Engineering reports, method statements, risk assessments and commissioning schedules
- Responsible for all O&M and H&S documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite along with H&S inductions and toolbox talks
- Have proven experience in an engineering role in a civil/mechanical environment
- Proficiency in PC skills to include ACAD and all MS office and project software
- Organisational and planning skills to liaise with clients and consulting engineers and accomplish project goals