Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
EPS Group has an immediate vacancy for a Service Co-ordinator to join our Service & Repair Team based in the Connacht Region.
The position involves the management & co-ordination of day to day service for site-based teams to deliver full mechanical, electrical and ICA service and maintenance to our clients in the Connacht Region in the water & wastewater industry.
- Manage both preventative maintenance programmes and reactive maintenance for key customer in the Connacht region
- Co-ordinate & plan weekly schedules for service crews
- Communication with customer – manage customer needs from taking initial customer calls, to developing a service plan to suit customer requirements and managing the successful roll out of service for that customer.
- Liaison with EPS service teams to ensure jobs are arranged in an efficient manner and correct parts are identified and made available to the service team in advance of service works taking place
- Site visits as required to establish customer needs and develop plan for delivery of service
- Ensuring that service is delivered in accordance with our standard operating procedures and in line with our electronic service management system
- Review service reports and actioning all relevant follow up items
- Communicating service reports to our customer’s and issuing proposals/recommendations for any follow up actions
- Review service jobs on our electronic service management system to ensure correct materials and hours are assigned to jobs
- Communicating with our internal warehouse to ensure correct parts are assigned to jobs
- Co-ordination with our internal repair facility to ensure swift repair of critical customer assets in our repair workshop
- Liaison with suppliers where relevant to identify correct replacement parts and procurement of parts when required
- Ensure service jobs are carried out in compliance with our H&S standards & procedures and that where required, site specific MS and RA are issued in advance of works taking place
- Ensuring that emergency call outs are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner
- Co-ordinating out of hours emergency call outs on a rota basis
- Reviewing paperwork and ensuring completed jobs are invoiced in an efficient manner
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Strong engineering analytical and problem-solving skills would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience within similar service industry would be an advantage
- Technical knowledge of 3 phase motors, starters, pumps, dosing pumps and associated instrumentation would be an advantage
- Experience in Fault finding in general would be an advantage
- Ability to co-ordinate & manage a computerised service management system