Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We have exciting opportunities available for qualified electricians in the West Cork area.
The ideal candidates would be qualified electricians, with experience in the water and wastewater industry.
Experience is preferred but not essential as training and upskilling opportunities will be provided.
- The role will primarily involve testing and inspection of existing electrical installations in the water and wastewater industry
- Ability to carry out visual inspections of electrical installations and complete full periodic inspections including all testing and reporting as required
- Carryout routine mechanical and electrical maintenance of water and wastewater treatment plant assets in the locality, including commercial and industrial markets
- Carryout thermal imaging surveys and issue reports as required
- Ability to follow control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults
- Install, wire, commission and set up full range of starters for motors
- Issuing service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Fault finding and problem resolution in general
- Completion of daily reports and Health & Safety forms as required for day to day works on sites
- Qualified electrician with experience in testing and inspection of electrical installations
- Experience in carrying out on site visual inspections and periodic inspections of electrical installations
- Industrial service & maintenance
- Fault finding
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative