Salary Commensurate with Experience
EPS Group has an immediate vacancy for a Senior Engineer to join our Contracts Team based in the West of Ireland.
EPS Group are a complete end to end solutions provider involved in the design, build, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater assets & infrastructure in the municipal (Local authority), Industrial (Food and Beverage/Dairy/Pharmaceutical) markets. Reporting direct to the Contracts Manager the main duties and responsibilities being as follows:
- Project manage all aspects of water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations primarily focused on Mechanical/Electrical/ICA requirements with minor civil works included.
- On Contract award, review tender submissions and develop plan for contract delivery.
- Take the lead on Contract Design, considering innovative solutions and opportunities for off- site manufacture.
- Lead & mentor a team of engineers in the delivery of new & existing contracts.
- Oversee commercial matters arising during Contract delivery – from supporting Project engineers with procurement from supply chain, negotiating sub contracts to managing commercial matters with Clients
- Monitoring Project programmes for multiple contracts
- Co-ordinating regular Contract review meetings with the contracts Team
- Ensuring monthly invoicing targets are been achieved
- Creating project programme and ensuring that all required project interfaces are allowed for, from design to final site commissioning & handover
- Liaising & co-ordinating all works with the Client and relevant stakeholders
- Management of all site labour including subcontractors
- Ensuring projects are completed safely, on time and within budget
- Writing engineering reports, reviewing method statements and commissioning schedules
- Ensuring procedures are in place which facilitate the safe delivery of Contracts
- Proven experience & ability to manage, mentor and improve team members.
- Proficiency in PC skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Experience in mechanical & Electrical design and ability to review and interpret specifications.
- Experience and knowledge of various process designs in the Water & Wastewater Treatment sector.
- Proving track record in delivery of projects with a mechanical & electrical focus.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water Industry.
- Proven experience in delivery of projects with strong emphasis on H & S.
- Third level Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering degree/Diploma
- Similar relevant degree
- Experience in similar role.
- Full clean driving licence