Senior Contracts Manager
Salary Commensurate with Experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Contracts Manager to join our Contracts Team based in the West of Ireland.
A highly varied, challenging role providing invaluable exposure to the right candidate.
So fast track your career with us!
As a Senior Contracts Manager, you will be expected to, along with guidance from our team:
- Project manage all aspects of water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations primarily focused on Mechanical/Electrical/ICA requirements with minor civil works included
- Review tender submissions and develop plan for contract delivery
- Take the lead on contract design, considering innovative solutions and opportunities for off- site manufacture
- Lead & mentor a team of engineers in the delivery of new & existing contracts
- Monitoring project programmes for multiple contracts
- Co-ordinating regular contract review meetings with the contracts team
- Ensuring monthly invoicing targets are being achieved
- Liaising & co-ordinating all works with the client and relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring procedures are in place which facilitate the safe delivery of contracts
- Proficiency in PC skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Experience in mechanical & electrical design and ability to review and interpret specifications
- Experience and knowledge of various process designs in the Water & Wastewater Treatment sector
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and wastewater industry
- Proven experience in delivery of projects with strong emphasis on H & S
- Third level Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering degree/Diploma or craft Qualification would be an advantage
- Candidates with life experience in similar role or candidates with ambition to develop & looking for that opportunity
- Full clean driving licence