Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We have an immediate vacancy for a Project Engineer based in Mallow, Co. Cork.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Electrical or Mechanical Project Engineer to join a fast paced and innovative company.
Minimum of 2 years relevant project engineering experience required for this position.
- Project management for a wastewater treatment design process
- Timeline planning for design deliverables from concept stage to detailed design completion
- Managing and interfacing with a team of sub consultants
- Ensuring project deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Managing and delivering engineering reports, method statements, risk assessments, construction programmes
- Development of target cost and engaging with our supply chain
Skills / Attributes
- Proficiency in PC skills to include reading ACAD and all MS office and project software
- Working knowledge of conditions of contracts
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Strong engineering, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and wastewater industry
- Have proven experience in an engineering role in an Electrical/Mechanical environment
- Experience in implementing opportunities and initiatives in a time restricted schedule
- Organise and plan technical meetings with clients and consulting engineers
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish stated deadlines
- Project Engineering / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any water &/or wastewater industry experience will be an advantage
(One of the following will be essential)
- Third level Mechanical Engineering degree
- Third level Electrical Engineering degree or diploma
- Similar relevant third level qualification and experience will be considered
- Full EU/ Irish driving licence