Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
EPS have immediate vacancies for Project Engineers to join our contracts team based in the North West Region.
The roles will be primarily site-based working on construction and refurbishment of water treatment infrastructure. You will play a key role within the team through co-ordination with the design team, subcontractor management and client engagement from project inception to handover.
- Project management of water treatment installations primarily focused on mechanical/electrical/ICA requirements with minor civil works included
- Supporting the design team in delivering innovative solutions & using modern technologies
- Management of day to day communication and co-ordination with client and relevant stakeholders by way of positive and pro-active approach working in a team environment via excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assisting with purchasing of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials
- Management of all site labour including subcontractors
- Ensuring projects are delivered without any compromise on safety and quality
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules
- Responsible for O&M and health & safety documentation and implementation of safe work practices onsite
- Third level Mechanical or Civil Engineering Degree
- Similar relevant third level qualification and experience will be considered
Skills / Attributes:
- Have experience in an engineering role in a civil/mechanical/electrical environment
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Proficiency in PC skills to include ACAD and all MS office and project software
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water industry
- Project management / site management / M&E installation, personnel management and any water &/or wastewater industry experience will be an advantage