On-Site Project Manager
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We have a new position to manage and co-ordinate the design, construction, commissioning, and handover activities associated with the on-site Mechanical and Process upgrade works at the Drogheda Wastewater Treatment Facility. This is an on-site and diverse role.
- Management, supervision, and co-ordination of a team of foremen, engineers, safety personnel & document control and field installations
- Representing the projects interests at client meetings & participation in and documentation of project coordination meetings
- Monitor and document job site safety and accident prevention
- Construction planning & scheduling
- Procurement and expediting of material & equipment
- Mechanical and systems coordination
- Project cost review, reporting, updating and accounting
- Research and suggest options on construction means, methods and equipment
- Timeline planning of all installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation including planning and overseeing the commissioning & validation of the plant and mechanical systems
- Management of the on-site PSDP & PSCS duties and responsibilities
- Management of Day-to-Day communications & documentation with EPS Civil Sub-Contractors including Civil Design co-ordination between EPS civil designer and EPS civil sub-contractors
- Co-ordination of Environmental & Ecology requirements
- Carry out other relevant tasks as required from time to time by management
- Project management / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management, and any Water &/or Wastewater industry experience will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in PC skills to include ACAD and all MS office and Project software.
- Strong communication skills