Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We require suitably qualified Mechanical Fitters to join our installation and service teams based from our Mallow office. Preferably with experience working in the water and wastewater or similar industry. The role will involve the installation & service of mechanical equipment on numerous sites in the West of Ireland in the water industry.
- Installation and service of mechanical equipment on our water and wastewater contracting sites
- Complying with H & S procedures
- Qualified fitter with relevant experience
- Experience working on installation and service of mechanical plant on water and wastewater treatment sites
- Experience in all types of pipe work installations, PVC, ABS, ductile iron, galvanise and stainless steel
- Experience with installation and service of pumps incl. dosing, centrifugal, multistage and progressive cavity pumps
- Experience with installation of support steelwork, platforms, walkways etc.
- Proven ability and competency in stainless steel and mild steel welding
- Candidates should be flexible regarding working hours. Some weekend working may be required
- Must demonstrate good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Working knowledge of current H&S legislation
- Full clean driving licence is mandatory
- Safe Pass
- Confined space training is desirable
- Candidates must have a valid permit to work in Ireland