Salary Commensurate with Experience
Due to company growth, Ferrier Pumps have a requirement for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join us.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced service engineer with experience on mechanical maintenance of commercial, industrial, municipal wastewater, water treatment plants and pump stations.
The position will be based out of our Glasgow branch, and will cover the full West Scotland region.
- Role primarily involves installation and maintenance work in the industrial sector
- Carry out routine mechanical maintenance & repairs of pumps, motors and packaged pumping systems
- Issuing service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day to day works on sites
Skills / Attributes:
- Experience in industrial service & maintenance
- Technical knowledge & proven experience working with pumps, motors, blowers and associated instrumentation
- Familiarity with treatment processes being utilised in the water and wastewater industry
- Good communication skills
- Full clean driving license
- Market leading – based on experience
- Company pension
- 8 hour shift