Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We require a Maintenance Supervisor. The role will be based in Mallow, but site visits will be required from time to time. The work involves managing a team of craftsmen and maintenance activities on the various water and wastewater treatments in the Munster Region. The role requires a good understanding of the water/wastewater treatment process and the maintenance requirements of DBO contracts.
- Management of the maintenance activities as required at the treatment plants
- Managing preventative maintenance schedules and ensuring works are complete within set timeframes
- Organising works and liaising with staff with regard to the reactive maintenance
- Scheduling daily/weekly work tasks for craftsmen and organising PPE and other work related needs of staff
- Liaising with site operations staff and Asset Maintenance Manager regarding planning maintenance works
- Reviewing and maintaining critical spare lists for treatment plants in the area
- Availability to receive calls regarding emergency maintenance works outside of normal working hours (rota basis)
- Administrative duties include management of maintenance records and scheduling through MS Excel format spreadsheets and procurement of maintenance items as required
- Excellent time management and flexibility. Management, operations staff and craftsmen will be in regular contact with the Maintenance Supervisor – so the role requires someone who can manage time effectively
- Successful candidate must be self-motivated, a self-starter who manages their time for the benefit of the activities they are involved in. Flexibility in start and finish times is vital to ensure completion of activities
- Computer literacy and ability to use spreadsheets and other basic computer programmes necessary
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing operational staff
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively on your own or in a team environment
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or other relevant engineering degree). Candidates without Degree qualifications, but with satisfactory relevant experience will be considered