Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We require a Service & Repair/Maintenance Supervisor for our Service and Repairs department, based at our head office in Mallow, Co. Cork.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to lead a growing, experienced team with a diverse range of skills in a busy environment.
- Proactively manage and coordinate all aspects of the repairs workshop including the team, the workflow, procurement of spares/parts, invoicing of work completed, problem solving and communication with all customers and stakeholders
- Supervise & grow our existing team to facilitate continued growth in a sustainable manner and maintain high level service standards to our full customer base including the municipal, industrial & commercial markets & support all other EPS business units as required
- Coordinate and manage the administration of all repair jobs on company’s ERP system along with pricing, quotations and estimations for customers
- Implement and develop existing group systems to ensure that all planned, reactive and emergency service requests are responded to and managed in an efficient manner
- Work with our HR department in implementing formal training and upskilling programmes to further enhance our existing service delivery streams
- Ensure Health & Safety Standards are always maintained
- Carry out other relevant tasks as required from time to time by management
- Previous mechanical, technical or maintenance experience is a distinct advantage
- Supervisory experience is essential
- Good problem-solving skills & the ability to multitask
- Sufficient IT skills are essential