Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We have a great opportunity for an Instrumentation Technician to join our team in Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo. This role will involve installation, calibrating, servicing, fault finding, commissioning and configuration of a wide range of process analytical instruments & chemical dosing pumps.
• Installation, calibrating, servicing, fault finding, commissioning and configuration of a wide range of process analytical instruments & chemical dosing pumps
• The role will involve installation and electrical maintenance work in the water and wastewater industry
• Issuing service report and calibration certificates
• Fault finding and problem resolution in general
• Technical knowledge of 3 phase motors, pumps, dosing pumps and associated instrumentation would be an advantage
• Ability to follow control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults
• Good computer skills
• Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation or RECI or ECSSA certified electrician
• Full clean driving licence