Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
EPS has an exciting opportunity available for a dynamic and experienced industrial commissioning Electrician to join our Minor Contracts division. The position will be based out of our branch in Mallow and will cover the full Munster region.
Ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician with 3 – 5 years proven experience in the industrial/Water & Wastewater sector, focused on electrical installation and Pre & Final commissioning of Mechanical & Electrical Upgrades and Projects.
- The role will include work on water, wastewater pumping and treatment installations with instrumentation
- Minor automation and process awareness a bonus for installations
- Fault finding and rectification where possible
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience within water or wastewater treatment industry
- Technical knowledge of 3 phase motors, pumps, dosing pumps and associated instrumentation
- Fault finding in general
- Working with pumps, motors, dosing equipment (including pumps & controllers), control panels, instruments
- Familiarity with PLCs, automation and telemetry would also be an advantage
- Proven ability to service, maintain & fault find electrical issues including verification of signals back to PLC for inputs and outputs as required for plant control functions
- Familiarity with treatment process’s being utilised in the water and wastewater industry
- Good computer skills
- Full qualified electrical trade certs
- Clean driving licence
- Safe pass
- Confined space training desirable