Electrical Project Manager
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We have an immediate vacancy for an Electrical Project Manager to join our Contracts Team based in the Western Region.
This role would suit a qualified & experienced Electrician who has ambitions for career development into Project Management.
- Responsible for supervision and management of electrical upgrade works on wide range of installations in the Western and Northwest Region
- Manage the upgrade and or replacement of Motor Control Centres and associated electrical installations on various Wastewater and Water Treatment sites
- Ensure installation works are carried out to latest electrical ETCI regulations
- Manage site crews to ensure work is planned, coordinated, and implemented in a safe and efficient manner
- Procure parts and materials in line with agreed budgets as required for various Works. Development of material lists and bill of quantities
- Preparation of Safety plans and step by step procedures in advance of works taking place
- Carry out site assessments and document work required to upgrade assets to current regulations
- Support the design team with development of P & ID’s, Motor and instrument lists and Functional Design Specifications as required
- Reviewing Motor Control Centre Schematics and Control & Automation requirements as require
- Review of final commissioning sheets and verification that electrical installation and commissioning meets project requirements and industry standards
- Supporting site crews with investigation and resolving of onsite faults. Developing solutions to address customer specific electrical requirements
- Qualified Electrician with experience in electrical standards and testing requirements
- Technical knowledge and experience of 3 phase industrial installations, specifically including 3 phase motors , starters, control panels, and associated instrumentation
- Familiar with up-to-date general services regulations
- Strong technical knowledge of requirements RECI certification- Cert 1, 2 and 3 etc
- Ability to lead and take responsibility for getting projects complete – start to finish