Civil Project Manager
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Project Manager to assist with supervision of on-going site works.
As part of our ever-growing team, you will be liaising with EPS site staff as well as our sub-contractors in the coordination of site activities including civil/structural works.
- Supervise and manage all site activities namely, all civil construction, M&E commissioning, training, and handover activities
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working partnership with the overall IW EPS ECI project delivery team
- On site Implementation of the IW & EPS ECI project delivery principles
- Prepare and submit commercial notices as required
- Management of EPS performance against exposure to Contractual KPIs
- Management of the on-site PSDP & PSCS duties and responsibilities
- Maintain live PSDP and PSCS trackers
- Implementation of the EPS ECI site safety packs
- Management of day-to-day communications & documentation with the ER and site RE staff
- Co-ordination of and implementation of environmental requirements
- In consultation with the ECI commercial lead, review of valuations and claims as received from EPS civil sub-contractors
- Maintain a site report sheet on a daily basis to capture, times of all personnel on site, brief description of works been done, RE instructions. Delays -additional works
- Update contract works programme monthly
- Provision of monthly site reports within the current ECI template
- Site PM will be supported off site by the EPS ECI delivery team
- Civil project management / civil site management on any wastewater infrastructure will be an advantage
- 10 or more years civil management experience including on-site experience
- Previous experience in design and build of water or wastewater projects
- Possess a positive and pro-active approach to working in a team environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Client facing experience
- Experience would be desirable with MS Project, P6 and BIM 360
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant qualification
- Full clean driving licence
- Site safety management accreditations