Salary Commensurate with Experience
Established in 1968, EPS began as a modest electrical and pumping services business and developed into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors.
EPS is proud to be a genuine end-to-end service provider in the global water sector, providing large scale employment and bringing market leading, ground breaking and sustainable technologies to the market, while we work to improve water infrastructure in the regions where we are active.
Building the capabilities of our people is one of our key strategic pillars and we firmly believe in investing in our people’s success and the provision of continuous skills-based training and education.
Your journey is just beginning when you join EPS Group!
The ideal candidate will be a qualified electrician with experience in industrial electrical maintenance.
The position will be based out of our branch in Ballyhaunis and will cover the Western region.
- The role will primarily involve the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment in the water and wastewater industry
- Carry out routine mechanical & electrical maintenance including repairs to plants and pump stations
- Ability to follow control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults
- Install, wire, commission and set up full range of starters for motors
- Carryout commissioning checks and verification in line with industry standards
- Issuing of service report sheets and calibration certificates
- Fault finding and problem resolution in general
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day to day works on sit
- Qualified electrician with experience in industrial service & maintenance
- Electrical fault finding in general
- Good communication skills
- RECI or ECSSA certified electrician
- Full clean driving licence